FUEL (Filling Up Empty Lives) student ministries exists to fill up the lives of 6-12 grade students with the love of Jesus Christ.
We are dedicated to bringing the truth of Jesus to life in the hearts of students. Everything we do is aimed at connecting students to God and to one another. In these pivotal years, we want to be a place where teenagers can belong and believe.
We promise to do our best to mentor, serve, love and teach your teenager. Everything we do has Christ first and is centered around the teaching of the Scripture. We are about loving students and seeing them change as a result of their growing relationship with Jesus.
Our Junior High (6-8 grade) FUEL program meets on Sunday evenings from 4:30-6:00 pm and the High School (9-12 grade) FUEL program meets Sundays evenings from 6:30-8:00 pm. FUEL is a program where students can expect church to be a little different. We will have a lot of games, food, opportunities to connect with other teens, high energy student led worship, and Bible teaching that speaks into the lives of teens where they are.
FUEL at this time also offers adult led small group Bible studies for 9-12 grade students that meet at various times and locations throughout the week. These groups are discipleship tools that promote Bible study, accountability, prayer, service, and community. These small groups are a great way to really get below the surface and see what God has in store for us.
Throughout the year FUEL offers trips, weekend retreats, camps, and conferences for the teens to get away and draw closer to God and the group. We would love to have your teen involved in our programs. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help involve your teen. Send Ben an email with any questions
1. Sunday Morning AM FUEL -- 9:30a-10:30a (Sunday School with Small Groups)
2. Sunday Night Youth Group (Main Program)-- Jr. High (6th-8th grade) Meets 4:30-6p & High School (9th-12th grade) Meets 6:30-8p)
3. FCA (Fellowship of Chrsitan Athletes) -- High School Students, Thursday Morning 7:15am at RHS Room #214
4. Jr. High Afterschool Program -- Tuesdays 3:15-5pm
5. Youth Alive Bible Study -- High School Students, Wednesday Morning 7:15a at RHS Room #115
6. High School Small Groups -- Wednesday Nights 5:30-7p, Meets in various places
UPDATES & EVENTS
Head over to our facebook page for up to date details and event information! --- Click Here
To sign up for the Parent Newsletter --- Click Here
High School Summer 2017 Events & Calendar--Click Here
Jr. HIgh Summer 2017 Events and Calendar--Click Here